- Film Program
- Film Series
- AGH BMO World Film Festival
1) Online: Online sales for tickets close at 12 midnight prior to the screening (i.e. Film October 17 = Online closes October 16 at 11:59 pm).
2) AGH Visitor Services Desk: Tickets are available during hours of operations.
3) At the Cinema: Our box office opens 45 minutes prior to each screening at the theatres.
4) Rush Line: In the event of a sell-out, unclaimed Festival Pass-held tickets are released for sale 5 minutes before the screening.
Visit Tickets + Passes for updates on popular films with the most pre-purchased tickets. Purchasing a ticket in advance is the best way to ensure you a seat. In most cases, there will be tickets available at the door for purchase.
For fastest and most convenient service, we recommend you pay with cash. All venues also accept major credit cards (VISA, MC, AMEX) and Debit.
All tickets and passes are transferable to other people for festival screenings where the original ticket/pass holder is not in attendance. Tickets and passes are non-refundable and have no cash value.
Numbered seating is not available so please arrive early for best seat selection. Certain seats are held for sponsors. These seats will be clearly marked with signage. Please check with a WFF Volunteer first if there is uncertainty.
The AGH World Film Festival is no longer accepting submissions for its 2017 festival screenings.
The mission of AGH BMO World Film Festival is to become a premiere annual cultural event in the Greater Hamilton Region. To present the highest quality programming and the experience of the world’s finest film festivals with an strong commitment to diversity and community engagement.
Logging in Winter, Beaupre 1896
Maurice Cullen (Canadian 1866-1934)
oil on canvas, Gift of the Women's Committee, 1956, dedicated to the memory of Ruth McCuaig, President of the Women's Committee, 1953-1955