Join the AGH Education Team for a guided look at our fall exhibitions, THIS IS SERIOUS: Canadian Indie Comics, My Back Pages: The Art of Zines and Indie Publishing, and Alootook Ipellie: Walking Both Sides of an Invisible Border.
At this event geared towards elementary and secondary teachers, a guided tour of our new exhibitions and gallery programs will unpack ways for educators to make curriculum connections while equipping their students with visual literacy and critical thinking skills through dialogue and hands-on art projects. Our education team will share tips and tricks for bringing arts into the classroom. Teachers will also become acquainted with new offerings for AGH: Learn 2019/20.
- Take advantage of a 10% discount at the Shop at AGH
- Win a tour for your class
- Take home some tips and tricks for bringing the arts into your classroom
- Mingle in a room full of amazing educators
- Enjoy giveaways, refreshments, treats and much more!
This free event is open to elementary and secondary teachers, but RSVP is recommended. Refreshments will be served.
From the International Art Collection
Trouville. Le port 1884
Eugène Boudin (French 1824-1898)
oil on wood, Bequest of Miss Muriel Isabel Bostwick, 1966